Last night the Homeschool Football League had their awards picnic for the Spring 2010 season. We went as a family and had a great time. Each family brought their own dinners, and after dinner the dads and sons played a flag football game. The weather was beautiful, and trophies were handed out during dinner by Coach Pendleton. I enjoyed some time watching them play, and also with the girls at the playground. I finally got to meet a friend I had made through Reece's Rainbow - what a treat! And we spoke with another family adopting from Ethiopia. Blessings all around. We are proud of the boys, and all the players and coaches on the teams, especially Coach Dom! Love you boys!
A note from Little Dom: The flag football game was very fun and cool, I hope we can do it again next year!
A note from Little Dio: I like flag football very much and it is cool. I like playing it.
Coach Earl handing out trophies
No comments:
Post a Comment