...

We are not sure if God will continue to grow our family in number, however we continue to grow in love and our roots deepen and take hold. My prayer for my family is that we deepen our love for the lord as we travel this journey to discover God's purpose for each of our lives. We surrender ourselves and may we always be open to the plans He has for us.


For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God. Ephesians 3:14-19


Thursday, December 9, 2010

The Lord Replied...

In a previous post I posed the question, how honest and raw should this blog be?  As I prayed about it God gave me this this verse from the Book of Habakkuk, Chapter 2 Verse 2:  "Then the Lord replied, write down the revelation and make it plain on tablets so that a messenger may run with it."  Well if that wasn't clear enough!  The "tablet" is my laptop, and the "messenger" is the internet.  As much as I have resisted the computer, God has shown me that it CAN be a tool when used for HIS Glory.    In obedience to His answer to my prayer, I shall write down my revelations so that it may be a source of encouragement to others, mainly my sweet family in the years to come when they read about the musings of the Mastroiannis! 

No comments:

Post a Comment